Saturday, February 19, 2011

Upcoming Clinical Research Conferences & Events

In about 10 days I will be in San Diego for the first Ethics in Clinical Trials conference.  


Current deals (I think these are still good - call 720-212-0440):

·         4 for 3: Send 4 delegates for the price of 3
·         10% off: Mention booking code leoE11
·         Free Pre-Conference WorkshoppreE11  (Led by me, a discussion of emerging region clinical trial ethics) 


*********************************************

Later in March I will be at Partnerships in Clinical Trials in Phoenix - March 30-April 1.  I am chairing a market insight round table discussion on Strategies for Indian Clinical Trials on Thursday Mar 31, at 11:00 AM.  Click here to register, or here for pricing.

*********************************************

Finally, I will be in a panel discussion at MAGI's Clinical Research Conference in Philadelphia, May 22-25. 
I have attended and presented at the western edition of this conference a couple of years running; this will be the first time I travel east for MAGI. I am delighted to join again with Joan Chambers of CenterWatch, Nye Pelton of Eli Lilly and Marlene Llopiz of Venn Life Sciences to discuss the current state of globalization of clinical trials.

According to the conference organizers, two-thirds of attendees will have 5+ years of experience. About 48% of attendees will be from sites, 27% from sponsors, and 25% from CROs and other service providers.

The conference website is here.  A friend-of-speaker discount can save you $100 - code Q367.
Click here to register. Enter the above discount code when prompted. (Does not apply retroactively or to already-reduced group rates.)

No comments: